Hey guys, this is just a little fuel for those trolls. Go check the torch prices on ebay vs the captivate prices on ebay. Its ridiculous. New in box torches are almost double what the captivate new in box is going for.
    Captivate:355$
    Torch:699$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 05:23 PM
    When the phone came out, 2 of my lines had an upgrade. One was mine, and the other my parents. She uses and loves her BlackBerry Bold so she didn't care if I upgraded her line as well as mine. I ended up selling that torch on eBay for $800.
    09-01-10 06:09 PM
    Dont know why anyone would pay that much. It seems for that price it would be cheaper to get it from Amazon for $99 with a new line of service pay for it for a year plus and have money left over.
    Last edited by rottonj; 09-01-10 at 07:19 PM. Reason: my bad
    09-01-10 07:12 PM
    When the phone came out, 2 of my lines had an upgrade. One was mine, and the other my parents. She uses and loves her BlackBerry Bold so she didn't care if I upgraded her line as well as mine. I ended up selling that torch on eBay for $800.
    Now that is an entertainment value!
    09-01-10 07:39 PM
    Dont know why anyone would pay that much. It seems for that price it would be cheaper to get it from Amazon for $99 with a new line of service pay for it for a year plus and have money left over.
    1.other people don't have any issue with paying that much
    2. people buying from Ebay... mostly don't live in the US... they're either from Canada, Mexico etc etc
    09-01-10 11:29 PM
    Don't worry... Prices on eBay will go down in October (after the Canadian releases).

Prices are that high because it's hard to get your hand on handsets right now.
    09-02-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD