I have a very strange phenomenon: I baught a charging pod for my Torch so I can use it as a an alarm clock next to my bed. Before I put the Torch into the charging pod I switch of all connections and networks. Torch is switching into bed modus after I put it into the pod and dimm down. Now I can see the whatch....
    The last two mornigs I overslept. My Torch was dead!!!!
    I could not turn it on in any way, not in the pod not outside the pod. I had to take out the battery. After the Torch was back again, I could see thath even the battery was not charged at night.
    Can somebody help me???
    04-06-11 04:54 AM
    Take it out of the charging pod and recharge it for 2 hours and see if it works
    04-06-11 04:57 AM
    If that too doesn't work....
    You might check if you have a dead battery?
    If not, do a battery pull. It that doesn't work, reinstall the operating system. Instructions are here.
    Hope that helps.
    04-06-11 05:00 AM
    the battery itself wasn't down. It still showed 30%....
    when I putted in the pod it was about 45%.
    I will try to reinstall the OS again
    04-06-11 05:31 AM
    Alright good luck, let us know how it goes and i you need any help
    04-06-11 05:49 AM
    Make sure you don't have any radio intensive apps running. I've had my battery drain overnight when I accidentally left Tune-in -Radio or Waze running.
    04-06-11 01:06 PM
    maybe it's the pod itself, since the battery works fine and will charge directly...
    04-06-11 01:40 PM
    I re-loaded the OS. For the last two days it worked fine. Including the alarm function. So let's wait, if it happens again. Perhaps I had some radio intensive apps running....this would make sense to me.....
    how ever. thanks so far
    04-08-11 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD