I've had my rogers torch since the day it was released, no issues other than it being slow sometimes, do a bart pull and all good till 2 days ago.
    For no reason it will freze all the hard buttons and keyboard, but the touch screen wil still work.
    If I pull the battery and reboot it will work then do it again randomly.

I was running the origonal os and did a full install but that didn't work, so last night I did the leaked 6.0.0.450 install (little nicer os btw) thought it was perfect then it froze the buttons again.

There is no chance of moistre in this phone, never dropped, and I use the ottorbox case. I heard maybe thje case is pushing a button causing it to freeze but I took it out of the case and heald a button and it didn't freeze, also I've used this case for 3 months prior to this without a problem, so I don't think that's it.

Any ideas?? I really don't want to swap for a refirb from rogers...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 10:14 AM
    I had that problem and I did alot of battery pull but the problem did'n go away.
    The otterbox has that problem it push the stand by bottom on the top so I decide to go with the AGF GRT case and the problem was solve, by the way I'm on .450 OS and no problem.

I will recomend to check the case, try a couple of day with out it and make a cuople of battery pull to.

02-12-11 10:31 AM
    I'm using no case today, it did it once this morning when I had the case on.
    Hopefully it is the case but I don't think so because I used it for months without a problem till recently.
    I've done a few bat pulls and reboots, also the alt + L+G+L+G to dump logs.

One thig I don't like is there is no hyperlinks to phone numbers anymore...not a big deal but I useto use that a lot.

Where can I find thay case u are talking about??

02-12-11 11:54 AM
    Here is a example.
    Ebay, amazon

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=08937196327

Here is a yt review
    YouTube - BlackBerry Torch 9800 AGF GRT Case - 35445ATT

02-12-11 03:59 PM
    Had that problem with my original Torch after being in the COLD. A double battery pull solved it temporarily, but it happened about 4 times in total. Thankfully the last time was when I was close to my provider's kiosk. Got a warranty replacement and so far so good with the new one.
    02-13-11 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD