I have no lag nor cosmetic issues as some are complaining about. I'm selling my iphone 4 32gb on ebay as we speak. The new browser is great! love the wifi muic syncing! E-mail is faster than ever. Screen is beautiful when watching youtube videos. UI tray is great. Camera is better than my iphone 4's. Only complaint I have is some of my old bb o.s 5.0 apps won't work.
    08-13-10 11:37 PM
    Really? I have the 9700 and went to buy tonight (Long story why it didn't happen, thanks WalMart) but the display unit was so much heavier then my 9700 I didn't buy it. Maybe I was just pissed at WalMart or the fact I love my 9700 but I didn't buy it.
    08-13-10 11:40 PM
    You're missing out. Torch is great! the device is heavier than the 9700. About the same weight as my iphone 4
    08-13-10 11:41 PM
    I am not trying to call your bluff but what about the torch camera do you like better than the iPhone 4s? I have seen comparison photos of each an read some reviews along with seeing both in person and I think the clarity of the photos on the iPhone better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 11:54 PM
    The torch has different modes to take pics in for dark, sport etc. I took pics with both devices and the torch pics are better.
    08-13-10 11:56 PM
    Can't argue with what you think is better, enjoy your torch and thanks for your opinions!!!

08-13-10 11:58 PM
    love it as well!
    i'm sticking with the torch
    08-14-10 12:02 AM
    I am not trying to call your bluff but what about the torch camera do you like better than the iPhone 4s? I have seen comparison photos of each an read some reviews along with seeing both in person and I think the clarity of the photos on the iPhone better.

The torch has different modes to take pics in for dark, sport etc. I took pics with both devices and the torch pics are better.
    I dont have the torch but have compared the pics from the ip4 vs onyx. ip4 camera is horrible.. for a 720p hd camera i expected a lot more from it, my onyx's camera outperforms ip4s camera.

As for unit issues i have compared pics from 2 different ip4s with my onyx.
    08-14-10 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD