I know there is probablly other threads talking about this and to u guys might be another useless thread but I just wanna get everyones opinion on the battery door cover on the torch.. Mine is a bit lose and I know its not a big problem but had this phone under a month and its a bit lose and can feel it when I'm using the phone even others have noticed.. If I was to call and tell my service provider do u think they would allow me to get a replacement phone or somehow get it fixed? Just wanna kno thankyou

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 02:28 PM
    Knife into hinges that hold cover in place near base of phone held upright and gently flex outwards

06-04-11 02:32 PM
    If you call your service provider they should switch it for you but i have seen close to 5 torches with the same problem including mine its just something a lot of torches come with just like the wobbly screen problem
    06-04-11 02:44 PM
    Yea. Same here. Try 2xfolded duct tape btwn the battery door n the back of the phone. Does e trick!

06-04-11 07:06 PM
    As mentioned, pry the notches where the battery door slides into 'slightly' outward. Don't over do it as much is not needed. It will make it snug just like new. You could always do the electrical tape fix but why bother when the notch does just fine.

06-04-11 08:53 PM
    Buy a new one on ebay for $5

06-04-11 09:35 PM
    Its not the cover, its the notches.

06-04-11 09:56 PM
    Buy a new one on ebay for $5

Yeah I was thinking of gettin a new cover with a design on it.. But I am not sure about that

06-04-11 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD