I've been backing up my torch on a regular basis(well, every couple days) with everything checked to be backed up.
    My sd card decided to blow chunks tonight. Gag and spewed all over. No great loss considering it was only music and some pictures that I have on other media. Well, other thand a couple excel documents I updated daily on this card.

I went back to my backups and restored everything, and nothing on my sd was restored.

Sooooooooooooooooo.
    1). Is there a way through the desktop software to backup the sd card?
    2). How do you restore it?

I understand I'm out of luck with regard to my excel documents(only bills I tack), but I would like to know how to do this properly in preperation of next time a sd dies. And yes, I do expect it to happen again.

Thank you in advance. And please excuse my bad spelling, used the wrong browser.
    03-13-11 07:59 PM
    Go in to the Desktop Manager preferences (Not sure exactly what it's called) but there should be an option to back up the SD card along with everything else on your phone. You will only have to go into your settings if nothing pops up when you go to back up your phone.
    03-13-11 08:24 PM
    Is built in media storage, I do not see anything for the external media. errr, the sd card.

???
    03-13-11 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD