I have Torch 9800 and want to transfer pictures and videos from my phone to my PC. I read other the post replies to other requests, none was helpful and did not work. Here is what I've done. Using connecting cable (USB to my PC and connector to the phone) it states USB Drive, Sync Media and Charge Only. I selected USB, when I select pictures or videos, the following message comes up on my phone "To access files on the media card; disconnect your device from your PC."

Help, what can I do transfer pictures and videos to my PC? VMan http://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/ima...s/confused.gif
    02-28-12 02:44 PM
    have you tried using Desktop Manager?

also, you could use the memory card adapter that came with your card and use a memory card reader.
    02-28-12 03:00 PM
    Can we use blue tooth to transfer that pic or movie??
    02-29-12 08:27 AM
    I'm not sure what you are trying to do, here what I think you are doing

you are plugin your phone on your pc, but then you try to go on your phone to copy the photo from your phone to your pc ? am I right ?

if i'm right, that's not how it suppose to work, when your pc access your phone, it locked the media card so your phone can't read it, but your pc can (it create a new removable drive). Try going on the new removable drive (name Blackberry) and go in the blackberry folder, and camera, and your picture should be there.
    02-29-12 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD