hey wassup ppl!!

I jus unlocked my Torch 9800 to work on Tmobile BUT the browser doesnt work!! Does anyone have the Tmobile Service Books for the Torch 9800 yet?? And if not does anyone know wen they will be comin out?? its a real good phone BUT i really need the service books for the internet!!
    08-16-10 08:41 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/t-...ctions-513408/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 09:01 AM
    Are u sure my browser will work??
    08-16-10 09:10 AM
    Follow the guide. I wouldn't point you to it if it didn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 09:12 AM
    ok thx bro......
    08-16-10 09:14 AM
    Hey Guys

Does anyone know of a company that offer the service of putting the service books onto the Torch for t-mobile?

I managed to get a free one, but i'm on Tmobile. I had it unlocked, everything works great apart from the internet and the apps like twitter and facebook, poynt etc. They just won't connect to the server. The reason that I cannot do it myself is that i'm a mac user... and I believe you need a PC for the above solution.

If I could send the phone or take it into a store that would be perfect. I'm back to using my Bold until I can get this sorted out. I know ill lose 3G, but the torch is awesome!
    08-18-10 06:17 PM
    Download 'Parallels Desktop' for Mac and Windows. I found a free download online, just look on youtube, people usually attach the links/downloads you need. And from there just install the BB Desktop Manager for Window and follow the steps above.
    08-19-10 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD