Hi, I went to my blackberry podcasts last night and discovered that it was empty??? After doing a serch for podcasts, a message kept popping up saying that this has been disabled by your service provider. Anyone else have this happen? I had my suspisions that they were slowing the speed down but now they are disabiling thing on my phone. I loathe at&t but where I am I cannot get away from them they just keep buying up everyone else. Any suggestions on how to fix or is there a workaroung??? Thanks
    Donna
    Last edited by dkitti; 06-12-11 at 02:36 PM. Reason: forgot name
    06-12-11 02:34 PM
    Something happened to my podcasts, too. Most of mine are gone, and I can't even search for any. I haven't gotten the disabled message yet.

EDIT: okay, I re-downloaded the Podcasts app from Appworld. Got a newer version, and so far, everything is back to normal. All of my subscriptions appear and I can search, etc.
    Last edited by owlyn; 06-12-11 at 02:51 PM.
    06-12-11 02:42 PM
    In the search box type in podcasts and a list will come up then click one and that's when the message popped up

Donna
    06-12-11 02:49 PM
    OK maybe I'll try that see if it works
    Thanks

Donna
    06-12-11 02:56 PM
    Thanks I'll try that and hope it works

Donna
    06-12-11 02:58 PM
    I am having the same problem and I am not able to load or search for podcasts. Says it is blocked by carrier. Tried deleting and reloading. No luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 04:08 PM
    I have to call tomorrow and find out why. I know this happened fairly recent. Just curious, are any of you also on the older unlimited plan that they are not offering anymore??? Also watch your speed and see if it slows down. Just curious
    06-12-11 04:34 PM
    Well I have been tinkering around with this app and I got it working. I switched to download with just wifi and then turned the wifi on and used the search option from the menu and was able to load the crackberry podcast. I will play around some more and see why it happened.

06-12-11 04:43 PM
    I still have the AT&T unlimited plan. So far I've had no issues with the podcast app. In fact yesterdays "Car Talk" on NPR downloaded this morning. And this is a one hour program.

Of course my podcast app is set to download only over wifi.

06-12-11 04:52 PM
    they changed the URLs for the podcasts. all is working here and yes I have unlimited data plans...
    06-13-11 09:20 PM
    thanks, I've been pretty busy in and out so I will play with it as soon as I can. I appreciate everyones help and input

thanks

Donna
    06-15-11 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD