Please help! My torch touchscreen and keyboard stopped working so I ordered a replacement slider assembly which I installed (thanks to youtube videos!). Everything now works except the images on my screen are all "negative" with black showing up white, white is black, red is green, etc. Did a hard reset, no change. I'm running the most current OS, but reinstalled it anyway and still no change.

Tried taking pictures, camera works fine but displays negative. Texted it to someone and it looks fine.

Contacted the hardware vendor for the slider replacement assembly. He was no help, just agreed to take it back if I can't figure this out.

Is this a software issue? Can't find anything that resets it in options. Or could it be a hardware issue? Please help, I've got seven months left on my contract and can't handle the negative display!
    11-11-12 07:20 PM
    Try going to Options > Accessibilty, and ensure that Color Contrast is set to Normal. If it is somehow currently at Reverse, thats your problem.

If that doesn't work, it may be the hardware.

Hope this helps. ~ecm
    cpaSpencer likes this.
    11-11-12 09:29 PM
    It was set to normal, but I changed it to reverse and now everything looks normal! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    11-11-12 11:01 PM
    It was set to normal, but I changed it to reverse and now everything looks normal! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    I'm glad that worked out for you. Cheers.
    11-12-12 06:16 AM
    There are different versions of the screen. Not that it matters now but maybe you bought the wrong one.
    11-12-12 09:42 AM