Today my phone randomly rebooted, it does that once in a while, but today it would turn on, every time it turned on, it would just reboot. I did the reboot a nuked blackberry 101 thing twice, it did not help, I did multiple battery pulls, it did not help. Somebody please help
    03-06-12 05:39 PM
    Had the same problem with my torch 9800 had to get another one with my insurance and three and half months later the exact same thing happened smh and their was nothing i could do so I had a bold 9000 and I switched the sim card but thankfully my upgrade is next month so I'll be getting the new bold but I miss my torch
    03-06-12 06:56 PM
    Oh yeah I tried troubleshooting and everything so did at&t so I had no other choice and I wasn't gonna pay $150 for an 9800 so i switched back to old faithful I think it's the phone itself it did it when I updated an app and it wouldn't stop hope I helped a Lil
    03-06-12 06:59 PM
    My fiance's phone has done that 3 times already and it's nuked again right now. He's one of these techie people who figured out how to fix it on his own. Our computer crashed and he's in the middle of fixing that so he can fix his phone again. After he fixes the computer, I'm going to have him post here how to do it. I'm not sure if it's the same intructions posted here, but I think it's a little different. It may take a couple days till I can get back to you. I'll do my best to get the info sooner.
    03-06-12 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD