i need help can anyone tell me how to find the little panel that holds the trakpad and switch ribbon on,it stops the trakpad and ribon catching on the keys when u slide the slider up and down,it gose on the back of the slider unit at the bottom and held on with 2 screws....
    PLEAS HELP
    04-05-12 03:23 PM
    I dont really know wich part you're talking about since I never cracked up my phone but you will surely find what you're looking for on ebay for less than 10$.
    Good luck!
    04-05-12 07:38 PM
    ive tryd ebay and every whare ealsits the litle pannel on the underside of the trakpad assembly it stops the back of the trakpad falling throu on to the keys when ur silding the front up and down.
    04-06-12 10:01 AM
    I know what you are talkin about. It's held in place by 2 black screws just below the 2 blue screws! It's a black plastic strip.

Honestly I've tried looking for it for you but cant find it anywhere else too! And new housings do not come with it either.
    04-09-12 11:23 AM
    I have an extra one now if you still need it. If you want it $10 will do it, that will cover shipping and everything. PM me
    04-19-12 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD