It's kind of scary that hundreds of thousands of members have viewed this post, and thousands have posted their screen shots. Kind of interesting the first week, but now, either make it a sticky or take it down. Funny, I see people post real issues with their phones, one's that defy resolution, and they look to the community for assistance, yet you see thousands view the post, and sometimes nobody even thinks to assist. Out of those tens of thousands, might you think someone has some chops to help, especially a newcomer? Yet when a question that has been posted 5000x goes up, there come the 'pros', many times now promoting their own businesses on their post, eager to help....how generous. Where are they when there is a 'real' issue? I do not believe anyone should be able to promote their business on their posts unless it is in the 'apps' forum.....this isn't ebay and it isn't Craigslist, and it isn't the NY Times classified section. Moderators should remove those posts, I asked a simple question about Weatherberry specifically on the Torch 9800, yet had it moved to the applications forum. It was particular to this model, yet I see endless self promoting posts regarding applications on the same forum. I'm confused, perhaps someone can explain to me how this works, and I'm not being faceitious or sarcastic.....why the double standard.

And I stand by my thought on ending 'show us your theme', all good things must come to an end.
    alphasportstv likes this.
    10-01-11 05:01 PM
    show ur theme here! haha
    10-02-11 03:48 PM
    show ur theme here! haha
    Wow, with 58 posts you are both hilarious and witty.....not. What a useful response to the post, I must be sure to follow your commentary more closely.
    10-03-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD