How difficult is it to get at the notification LED?

Mine is slightly off center in the hole, making it appear dim when looking straight on at the phone...if I angle it to look at it from the the bottom up, it's nice and bright. I could take it back and exchange it, but I just spent a couple hours upgrading the OS and getting it all set up, and there are no other issues with the phone as far as I can tell...you never know what you'll end up with when you start exchanging phones.

I was thinking I could move it slightly down so it lines up properly...is that even possible or is it secured to a board and immoveable?
    Last edited by netwerx1; 02-04-11 at 08:38 PM.
    02-04-11 08:36 PM
    Well you got a dilemma, if you open your phone yourself you void the warranty. But if you do decide to open it yourself, first check youtube cuz there are great video how-to's on it, second the digitizer and lcd are verryy delicate so you gotta be careful or you just done a $120 f**k up..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    02-04-11 10:03 PM
    The LED is offset because the light sensor is directly under the hole.
    netwerx1 likes this.
    02-05-11 05:57 AM
    The LED is offset because the light sensor is directly under the hole.

Oh, so it's like that on all of them? If that's the case, then I'm all good! Thanks!
    02-05-11 10:34 AM
    Oh, so it's like that on all of them? If that's the case, then I'm all good! Thanks!
    Mine is the same way.
    02-05-11 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD