Thinking to buy one off CL from a CEO of a local forex trading company, 9 out 10, for 250. is it still a good deal? Please reply fast, I need to cofirm If i want to pick it up today.
    12-21-10 08:30 AM
    To be honest I wouldn't touch it unless I could see it and feel how sturdy things are on it before I would commit to it.

Just because he's a CEO of a fortune 500 company doesnt say jack about his personality or how he uses a device. For all you know it could have been dropped and the screen doesn't work anymore.

Just my .02$
    12-21-10 08:36 AM
    To be honest I wouldn't touch it unless I could see it and feel how sturdy things are on it before I would commit to it.

Just because he's a CEO of a fortune 500 company doesnt say jack about his personality or how he uses a device. For all you know it could have been dropped and the screen doesn't work anymore.

Just my .02$
    You are right, we are meeting up at a local starbucks around 2ish if I want to buy the phone. I'm asking if the price is ok....
    12-21-10 08:43 AM
    Since I see your on T-mo? if your info is still correct. The torch isn't available on that carrier and you would have to buy it outright for the price of 499$. Even on ebay their still going for 399$ and up used. So yes That's probably a good deal if the device is still in good shape.
    jdaclutch likes this.
    12-21-10 08:47 AM
    do it. u won't regret it. report back with pics of your new phone. thanks!
    12-21-10 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD