1) back up to my pc via bluetooth. That was slooooooooow.
    02-27-11 02:00 PM
    I was coming here hoping to find a list of things, not just one thing. This was disappointing. I don't even understand why someone would do that. If you're close enough to back up with bluetooth, you're close enough to connect it to your PC.
    02-27-11 02:02 PM
    I was coming here hoping to find a list of things, not just one thing. This was disappointing. I don't even understand why someone would do that. If you're close enough to back up with bluetooth, you're close enough to connect it to your PC.
    Agreed. I tried wifi music sync. I took a few minutes to set it up then selected about 30 songs, on the Torch, to sync. That's something I will never do again. I could drag and drop my little 2,500 song collection, in the same amount of time.
    Wireless has it's place but when you have a hard connection, wireless = pointless.
    02-27-11 02:28 PM

That was the point. It is something you would only do once. As for your disappointment, I PM'd you a fork to dig your panties out of your crack.
    02-27-11 02:37 PM
    What does this have to do with a Torch?
    02-27-11 03:40 PM
    Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are two separate things.
    Really, I had no idea
    I was responding to the thread title "things I will never do again". hence, I will never do a wifi music sync again.
    With a cable i can back up everything in 15 seconds.

edit; I guess my comment would be considered #2 on the list then
    Last edited by pmccartney; 02-27-11 at 04:18 PM.
    02-27-11 03:51 PM
    Really, I had know idea
    I was responding to the thread title "things I will never do again". hence, I will never do a wifi music sync again.
    I feel your pain. You try to share experiences and spare a fellow traveler the trouble, and a gaggle of linguistic puritans stone you.
    02-27-11 04:18 PM
    That was the point. It is something you would only do once. As for your disappointment, I PM'd you a fork to dig your panties out of your crack.
    Sorry, that just made me blow milk out my nose. (Ironically, I was drinking Pepsi at the time.)

Anyway, the thread title would have looked funny if it said 'thing I will never do again.'. Sounds like something from The Contest episode of Seinfeld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 18to12fitty; 02-27-11 at 05:16 PM.
    02-27-11 05:14 PM
    I would never go back to os .448

02-27-11 06:03 PM
    Excuse me, oh high and mighty one. I honestly thought you didn't know the difference. I really don't give a rip about you or your grammar.

I guess I just ran into another CB member who truly is better than everyone. BTW, sorry about your panties. When palomartian is done with the fork you should borrow it.
    No, you ran into a CB member who constantly tries to help out and in this case merely responded accordingly to the title of thread. What, in my first post, gave you the impression I don't know the difference between BT and WiFi?
    When did I correct anyones grammar?
    02-27-11 06:32 PM
    Read the OP again. You said you tried to handle it with Wi-Fi which may have just been a comment or could have looked like you didn't understand the OP. It goes either way.

People on this site or so damned defensive it's incredible.

You may have corrected someone's grammar at sometime, but I don't see it in this thread. I guess the OP wanted everyone to post things they will never do again. Excuuuuuse me.

Raelly? Who cares?
    I never said I tried to handle 'it' with wifi. I mentioned a thing I will never do again with BlackBerry.

I'm not defensive. (Oops, am I defending myself.)

I've not corrected anyones grammar here or in other forums I frequent.

You seem upset but it's difficult to tell (context). They're just words on an internet forum.

Sorry.
    02-27-11 08:01 PM
    I'll never throw my phone at a brick wall to see if it can bounce again.
    02-28-11 01:21 AM
    I'll never set up a custom alert for a contact that overrides the active profile (vibrate) so that my train whistle ringtone goes off during a Church service.

02-28-11 01:35 AM
    I'll never touch my trackpad again as the plastic is so cheap that the black enamel rubs off to leave the grey material beneath.

I will be issuing voice commands to my phone from now on.
    02-28-11 01:44 AM
    This is the worst thread...

02-28-11 02:03 AM
    I'll never set up a custom alert for a contact that overrides the active profile (vibrate) so that my train whistle ringtone goes off during a Church service.

Is their a way to set up custom ringtone for contacts that doesn't override the active profile?

02-28-11 07:01 AM
    Holy sh*t dude.. I was just making a non-serious comment. Now I know that this thread is a seriousness-only thread, I'll just be leaving you to do whatever the **** it is you do with a fork, panties and your crack.
    02-28-11 07:08 AM
    things I will never do again

Call my Ex.

Yes that does have something to do with my Torch.

Do a brake stand til the tire blows for a picture challenge thread.

No, That does not have anything to do with my Torch.
    02-28-11 08:35 AM
    Swim nude in a Pirhana infested river...has nothing to do with the Torch.

Load a Hybrid without carefully reading ALL the directions.

Hang out with guys that have a fork with panties stuck on the end.
    02-28-11 08:49 AM
    ......read all the posts in a thread like this
    newcollector and branflakes like this.
    02-28-11 08:58 AM
    ......read all the posts in a thread like this
    LOL!!!! Thanks for a great laugh!
    02-28-11 09:12 AM
    I will never again listen to advise from a CB poster. Thought that fork thing seemed like a good idea at the time. I don't advise it. Forks are sharp! (For those of you who are taking these comments way to serious, my post is only in jest. Please don't reply that I was using the fork with an incorrect angle or the wrong end).

02-28-11 04:16 PM
    I will never again listen to advise from a CB poster. Thought that fork thing seemed like a good idea at the time. I don't advise it. Forks are sharp! (For those of you who are taking these comments way to serious, my post is only in jest. Please don't reply that I was using the fork with an incorrect angle or the wrong end).

You'd have done better if it were an Android fork.

With 4G.
    02-28-11 06:16 PM

I PM'd you a spoon. A bit more work but safety first yo.
    02-28-11 07:40 PM
    You could also just leave the phone in the car. I do every Sunday and Wednesday evening. What good is a phone in a church service?
    Well you could download the Bible app?
    02-28-11 08:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD