Got one today that I think may have been used already. I heard it mentioned before but can't find it. Looked everywhere.
    08-15-10 08:11 PM
    Got one today that I think may have been used already. I heard it mentioned before but can't find it. Looked everywhere.

Press the phone button > Blackberry/menu key > select status..... should show last call and total calls
    08-15-10 08:24 PM
    On OS5 it's been Options->Status->B U Y R
    08-15-10 08:34 PM
    On OS5 it's been Options->Status->B U Y R
    It's the same on OS6.

Options>Device>Device and Status Information

Type BUYR

It will show data and voice usage.
    08-15-10 08:43 PM
    Press the phone button > Blackberry/menu key > select status..... should show last call and total calls
    This worked. Thanks.

I guess since I restored data from my previous phone I had 3 days then it replaced this info. It has 31 minutes already. Read somewhere that info was none erasable or changeable. Guess I read wrong.
    08-15-10 09:48 PM
    It's the same on OS6.

Options>Device>Device and Status Information

Type BUYR

It will show data and voice usage.
    Weird. Didn't work. I went there and typed that and nothing. Oh well.
    08-15-10 09:50 PM
    you have to go to Options>Device>Application Management...then swiped to the right towards Usage and scroll down check usuage it shows how much time u been on the phone Hope that helped
    08-15-10 10:02 PM
    you have to go to Options>Device>Application Management...then swiped to the right towards Usage and scroll down check usuage it shows how much time u been on the phone Hope that helped
    thank you

tried both ways recommended and came up with different numbers. Oh well, I gave up worrying about it.
    Last edited by kneeman; 08-15-10 at 10:20 PM.
    08-15-10 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD