I can not seem to send a picture to a contact. I do not have the "send pic" option on this picture but on an older picture I do see the option to send picture. Do pics have to be a certain size? If the do how do I assure they will meet the required size for sending? Thanks in advanced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 07:25 PM
    If you're doing mms, check the file size, some carriers restrict the size of images going through via mms.

10-26-10 07:26 PM
    I was trying to send it through bbm. I went to my photos, clicked on the pic, and there was no send option.

10-26-10 07:28 PM
    So I have played around with this pic issue and it seems that it depends on the "scene mode" for the camera. I usually use "auto" mode with auto flash. This seems to make my pictures huge file wise around 1-2MB. If I chose the "close up" mode my pics only come to 300-400KB, which is a small enough size for me to send through bbm and text. Is this for all Torches (blackberries) or just mine? Is there a setting somewhere that i am overlooking?
    10-26-10 10:27 PM
    Have try sending through BBM but via email, there is a prompt for different file size choices. I sent a 1.6 MB picture via email.

10-27-10 06:14 AM
    Rename the picture and the option to send will appear.
    12-28-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD