Any time I receive a text message that has a pic or video along with it I have to open the pic/video seperate from the sound that goes with it. It would show a music note that I can select to hear the message/song that goes with the text message.
    Is there a way to adjust the settings to see and hear the message at the same time? I have the Torch now and didn't havethis problem on my last phone, Bold 9700.
    Thanks for any help, Ian
    01-12-11 01:20 PM
    I was told that it was something written into the OS and could not be changed unless RIM changes it in an upcoming OS. It cannot be changed in a hybrid. I'm sorry I don't have the specfics...memory's not as good as it used to be. If I come accross the info again I'll post it for you.
    Tattoo likes this.
    01-12-11 02:00 PM
    Awesome thanks! I kinda figured it was something like that but also thought it wouldn't hurt to ask on here
    01-12-11 02:04 PM
    I found it. Check this thread out. I posted the info I had received here. MMS splits video and audio - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
    01-12-11 02:07 PM
    I found it. Check this thread out. I posted the info I had received here. MMS splits video and audio - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
    Cool, thats exactly what my Torch is doing, thanks again! Maybe they will have an upgrade in the near future correcting this problem. It's just weird that all my other Blackberry phones never had this problem and now my fancy do everything Torch does?
    01-12-11 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD