What I've noticed with the infamous text bug, is that when I have the "show text messages from bb contacts" option selected in bbm, I don't have the dreaded text message bug. (Middle of text issue when opening new text). The minute I de-select it, it happens. Anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 09:19 PM
    I have that button checked, and I have still had problems with the opening in the middle option. The only thing I've found to "fix" it is to delete that particular person's thread. I never had the open in the middle bug until recently, when my text threads (i assume) exceeded a certain number of "lines". I deleted one thread between one friend and me, and texted them again several times to create a thread long enough to scroll down. I no longer have that problem with that contact. Others, I do. Would you be willing to try deleting one thread and see if that "fixes" it?
    11-01-10 09:36 AM
    The temporary "fix" is deleting the thread/conversation with the contact. The problem does seem to be when the thread gets to be a certain length. I just delete threads when it starts happening. Then, I'm good with that person until it gets too long again.
    11-01-10 04:25 PM
    I wouldn't like that. I hope for your sake that there is an update that fixes that soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD