I got a torch from best buy and now I'm wondering if there's a waranty on it? I didn't purchase any insurance or anything but is there like a one year warranty or something on it??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 06:02 PM
    If you bought the Blackberry from a retail store you always have a 1 year manufacturer warranty that proctects it from defects only.

So in your case since you purchased it from Best Buy yes you would have some warranty
    02-16-11 06:05 PM
    I pay bestbuy 10$ a month- if anything ever goes wrong with the phone as long as I physically hand it to them they'll give me a new phone.

02-16-11 06:32 PM
    Manufacturer warranty is one year, and you should ask Best Buy since I'm sure there's also some kind of warranty from them too.
    02-16-11 07:06 PM
    Okay so I apparently have a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. I tried searching about what they are but had no luck. What are some examples of manufacturing defects?

02-16-11 08:35 PM
    Best Buy offers an extended warranty in addition to the 1 yr manufacturer's warranty.. i believe it's called Black Tie.
    as for the 1 yr manufacturer's warranty.. it pretty much covered everything in the phone EXCEPT for theft, liquid damage or any damage caused by the user. ( dropping your phone on the floor breaking the screen)
    02-16-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD