Has anyone here about a recall on torch batteries by ATT ? If yes what are the exact details on the return.
    11-20-10 02:45 PM
    I've havent heard anything about a recall and I work for AT&T
    11-20-10 02:48 PM
    Google search showed nothing, not even a rumor of a battery recall.
    11-20-10 02:50 PM
    Someone always trying to add something to the fire. I work for AT&T as well and nothing about battery recall. Certainly mind hasn't burst into flames yet and I use mine pretty heavy lol.
    11-20-10 06:56 PM
    Someone always trying to add something to the fire. I work for AT&T as well and nothing about battery recall. Certainly mind hasn't burst into flames yet and I use mine pretty heavy lol.
    I think the OP was referring to the amount of bad batteries were seeing posted in this forum, not that the battery will burst into flames(although its quite possible if overcharged, trust me I know. I use lithium batteries all day in my hobby of R/C aircraft).

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they don't issue a recall seeing as how many are having less then average battery life, and it all stems from a bad batch of batteries.
    11-20-10 07:01 PM
    Either way AT&T is just a carrier, not a manufacturer they wouldn't be issuing any recalls.
    11-20-10 09:13 PM
    Thanks for the quick responses everyone, heard that myth from a sales rep at a cellphone store and said i have to check it out.
    11-20-10 09:49 PM
    Sometimes information such as sales rep are not reliable at all... They do get information from unreliable sources.

Unless its official, don't believe it

- charles

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD