Hello All,
    Can anyone running .448 confirm something for me? � I am currently running the AT&T load .248 �
    This is my issue. I receive a ton of alerts from different systems, and in Exchange I have them redirected to subfolders in my mailbox. I have configured folder sync on the Torch (verified on the BES server) and they sync just fine. My issue is that that also show up in my desktop folder view until I open them (100s of them every day) I would like for the alerts to just go to the sub folders and leave the �desktop� folder clean. � I am new to BB but I don�t think this behavior is by design. My understanding is that RIM changed this option and that I should not see filed mail in the desktop folder.
    Alternatively I would settle for creating a shortcut directly to my �inbox� and I would like to save the shortcut on my home screen but I can�t figure out how to do it. Any tips?
    Anyone running .448 and that has redirected synced mail NOT show up in the BES account desktop view?
    Thanks
    JJK
    03-07-11 08:10 PM
    We have the same issue. Have a user on a Torch 9800 and Bes Express 5.0.3 backend.
    He has loads of emails that he files, but these constantly show up in the inbox on his device, yet have been filed/moved to subfolders (not always subfolders of the inbox)
    looking at the folder redirection these folders are visible, but havent been selected to sync.

Its driving us nuts
    05-06-11 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD