I would like to see the following addressed for the next OS release for the Torch 9800...

1. The Lock/Unlock button and it's interaction with the Device Password feature... I know there is a dedicated app button on the main but i dont like breaking old habits! For those that don't like using a password, RIM should make the disabling of screen lock by not only pressing the top button but a combo of that and mayb the bottom back button. For those of us that prefer a password and aren't yet use to typing on the virtual keyboard or always sliding out the keyboard both of the following options: a. the use of the optical touchpad and the virtual keyboard simultaneously perhaps a cursor that hovers over the virtual keyboard and can be manipulated with the trackpad (and the ability to turn this off for those that don't want that) or a simple password input method like jus a numeric kb or a unique swipe application like other smartphones employ.

2. An pre-warning aside from the battery indicator to warn of low battery. Like the previous versions that turned off the radio thats when i knew to charge my bb! I swear it just shuts offf abruptly.

3. The clear frequent option on the frequent side sliding page is not working for me! Is it just me?

4. The ability to manipulate the side sliding pages: All, Frequent, Media, Download and Favorites
    a. Name Changing (disabling the way frequent works)
    b. Ability to have it always open to a certain side sliding page mayb after screen times out.
    c. Being able to change launchers to any of the side sliding pages of your choosing.

5. Made the cursor indicator on the main screen transparent and when it hoovered over a selection jus darken more as opposed to it always being bright blue!

6. Add the ability to dock/undock the status tray,the tray that precedes it (profile, messages, search) and the side sliding page completely to the bottom. Having it pop up when sliding down on the trackpad for initiation or all the way up to make the stat bars appear if you undock them.
    08-19-10 02:34 AM
    Send them to @BlackBerryHelp on twitter
    08-19-10 07:10 AM
    I will make sure to pass these along to Quong, head decveloper on OS 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 07:27 AM
    Um... how about make the bluetooth stream work for starters. I don't suggest they upgrade anything. I suggest they just fix what's broken and then worry about adding to the OS.
    08-19-10 08:55 AM
    A camera option to choose a DCIM folder for snapshots.
    08-19-10 09:10 AM
    I used to use the return key to send a text but with the buttons being so small, I've been sending incomplete texts while trying to delete. I want to see them get rid of the emoticons button and put the send button up there.
    08-19-10 10:28 AM
    Being able to choose which notifications alert you on Twitter, facebook (mail from friends), a widget home screen and finally being able to choose which nav menu to have up or not! Also pinning nav screens as your default. I might not even want to have ALL as my go to menu screen. how about favs or media esp if you like listening to music/podcasts etc.
    08-19-10 10:39 AM
    2. An pre-warning aside from the battery indicator to warn of low battery. Like the previous versions that turned off the radio thats when i knew to charge my bb! I swear it just shuts offf abruptly.
    Agree, I had this happen last night. It dies fast!

4. The ability to manipulate the side sliding pages: All, Frequent, Media, Download and Favorites
    a. Name Changing (disabling the way frequent works)
    b. Ability to have it always open to a certain side sliding page mayb after screen times out.
    c. Being able to change launchers to any of the side sliding pages of your choosing.
    Totally agree with these points, should be user customizable.
    08-19-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD