just wondering if its worth buying?? how does it actually work< ive already got the lock button on top of my phone!
    11-06-10 11:12 PM
    i dont understand..... i have a lock button on top of my phone ( mind you its very sensitive)
    does this app cancel the supplied lock button, and keep my phone from unlocking in my pocket???

HELP!
    11-06-10 11:22 PM
    It works, but I've heard of some problems with it. I got it and I had bad battery drains with it. It should give you options like to lock with the button on top or when the screen dims but not sure if they ever got worked out for the torch. It makes unlocking the phone like the iphone and the only way to activate the touchscreen is to slide the slider to the left.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 12:00 AM
    Not worth it. It has some bugs and problems - worst part is that the developer has disappeared again and is not addressing them. It's a better slide to unlock, at first glance, than PatternLock...but PatternLock is less buggy and has more features.

I have bought both paid editions. Switched to BerrySlider and then back to PatternLock.
    11-07-10 02:45 PM
    i don't really like either and have both paid versions.. i've referred back to using the regular lock
    11-07-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD