Ive searched around and cannot find a solid answer for this. The bottom bezel of my torch squeaks really bad when I apply pressure. I am talking very minimal pressure and it makes this annoying and loud squeaking noise. Is there something I can do about this. I cannot wait for the Bold Touch's to come out. I miss my 9700
    03-31-11 11:40 AM
    Get an AGF GRT case for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 11:47 AM
    Get an AGF GRT case for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have an AGF GRT and it still squeaks. Are their any screws behind the back plate that could be adjusted to tighten it?
    03-31-11 12:37 PM
    I have an AGF GRT and it still squeaks. Are their any screws behind the back plate that could be adjusted to tighten it?
    possible, but make sure not to touch the screw with the paper cover over it, as it may void your warranty.....

if it is really squaky, return it
    03-31-11 12:49 PM
    It's the bezel on the sides of the keyboard. You can open the case and glue them together and it will remove the squeaking completely.
    03-31-11 12:49 PM
    It's the bezel on the sides of the keyboard. You can open the case and glue them together and it will remove the squeaking completely.
    +1

Did this to my first torch and it fixed the squeak completely. The trick is to just use a tiny bit and not glue the entire thing. I believe the squeak comes from the clips, its plastic on plastic and after a while the clips get worn in and become loose, and that's the squeak your hearing.
    03-31-11 12:56 PM
    You can also do it without opening the case, but it will be slightly visible. Put a small amount of superglue in the crack where the two parts meet (and hold them together for a minute). Will also solve the problem, but you will have some slightly visible residue.
    03-31-11 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD