Hi guys,

Had my Torch for roughly a month and the door is a had bit loose and shifts when I slide the keyboard up. Its not the loose part that is irritating but the creaky noise it makes when I press my fingers against it when I type on the keyboard. I did searching and didn't really find any help.

I was wondering if anyone found an easy fix to create a little more tightness to the battery door to stop the shifting.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 09:15 AM
    There is another old thread about someone pushing out on the 2 little arrow looking things(the door clips into that)that are at the bottom outside edge of the phone(right above the 2 little screws). Ive used this method since first posted to tighten up my battery door.
    04-17-11 09:30 AM
    04-17-11 09:32 AM
    I fixed it guys. I took a very very small piece of electrical tape, and put it on the outside edge of the last latch on the bottom left. Fixed it all. Thanks anyways. =)

04-17-11 09:53 AM
    I fixed it guys. I took a very very small piece of electrical tape, and put it on the outside edge of the last latch on the bottom left. Fixed it all. Thanks anyways. =)

Can you post some pics? Coz mine has the same problem. Thanks

04-17-11 06:19 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    04-17-11 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD