So I have approximately 8 RSS feeds on my Social Feeds app. I don't see a way to delete these individual articles nor is there a setting to have them auto-delete after X amount of time. I don't want my phone to be bogged down with the extraordinary amount articles. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 07:54 AM
    I am not 100% sure but I think they delete automatically after so long. I am not sure how long. I have went to my rss feeds before and all my older ones were gone.
    12-09-10 08:52 AM
    If I remember you can set it to only grab the first 10,20, etc so it doesn't go and grab every single one, and I believe that everytime you open it, it'll sync itself up with the 10 most current ones.
    12-09-10 08:59 AM
    from the way mine seems to work it`ll only ever go back one month. as far as bogging down the phone its only the header it stores as when you open the article then it loads the page, so its probably nothing over 5kb at most per item (just a guess though).
    12-09-10 09:03 AM
    So I have approximately 8 RSS feeds on my Social Feeds app. I don't see a way to delete these individual articles nor is there a setting to have them auto-delete after X amount of time. I don't want my phone to be bogged down with the extraordinary amount articles. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Any resolution to this?

I subscribed to a feed today and was bombed with like 50 entries, none of which I could individually delete without deleting the rss feed itself.

wondering myself how to actually edit this on my 9780... can't find it anywhere...
    06-30-11 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD