I've owned a Storm 2, Droid X, and now have a Torch and Surround.

I gotta say the Torch is definitely one of the best, if not the best BB out. It'll only get better with more updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 04:40 PM
    Welcome. Hope you continue to enjoy it. Really give it a workout more than some who have changed their minds only after a week. There are plenty of resources if you need help.
    01-09-11 04:49 PM
    I have had my torch now for 4 days and I am loving it! I really have not figured everything out yet, I was using a motorola backflip droid phone running 2.2, The phone kept messing up after the 3rd one I asked Att about getting a new phone. They offered me several phones for $10 and the torch was one of them and I am very pleased with this phone,I had the Bold 9700 late last year, I have always found my self favoring the BB world, Glad to be back in black!
    01-10-11 01:00 AM
    Same thing here. I've had it for over a week and I can't say anythibg but good things. Battery life could be better but I'm using debattgym and it helps a bit. Coming from a 9000 and a 9700 this is a great phone. I do miss my 9700 tho. Torch is awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD