Ok is there a solution to make SMS stay as a favorite, I have quickpull and every morning I have to make SMS a favorite and move it back over to where I want it on my faves section which is basically the only screen I use.
    11-17-10 01:18 PM
    My Torch just arrived on Saturday and I'm noticing this same thing. I'll add it as a favorite, then eventually I'll notice it's no longer a favorite. I've not found any particular event or timing that this seems to happen...I just know I've had to add it back to favorites a few times over the last day.
    11-22-10 09:42 AM
    Unfortunately.... No
    This is a known bug with the device. Some have said that upgrading to .337 took care of it for them, while others say they still have it. Personally I just did away with the stock theme and all the redundant tabs.
    11-22-10 10:14 AM
    Unfortunately.... No
    This is a known bug with the device. Some have said that upgrading to .337 took care of it for them, while others say they still have it. Personally I just did away with the stock theme and all the redundant tabs.
    Cool, I was going to put .337 or higher on probably this week anyway. Guess we'll see what happens.
    11-22-10 10:52 AM
    Honestly the easiest solution is to use a different theme that does away with the "tabs".
    11-22-10 10:53 AM
    As far as i know that happens when people activate the AT&T address book... You can try removing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 12:51 PM
    As far as i know that happens when people activate the AT&T address book... You can try removing it.

Not true, it has been posted many times by people not on at&t. Therefore they would not have that particular app.
    11-22-10 12:55 PM
    Then it has to be some carrier specific files in their cellphones, or a third party app, since it doesnt happen on everybody's torch. If it happens without any 3rd party application installed, i would look for carrier files, its the only option left, since the os per se doesnt have that problem.
    Last edited by gbsn; 11-22-10 at 01:48 PM.
    11-22-10 01:44 PM
    Why are you using quickpull with OS 6?

11-23-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD