Just set up google apps and redirected my email through gmail. How do I get my Torch to receive my emails now?
    04-25-11 12:21 PM
    ...anyway.....

Here's a better description of what I'm trying to do:

1. I have a gmail account, but instead of a "@gmail" email account my old email address from my domain has been redirected from godaddy to gmail. I get my emails fine on my computer.

2. When I try to set up the email on my Torch, via "setup", I enter my old email address and password, but so far it hasn't received any emails.

3. Currently if I send an email on my Torch, it is received from my secondary email address, which is my old Comcast account.

Any ideas?
    04-25-11 01:01 PM
    I'm still not sure what the problem is. You need to configure the email account with your GMAIL credentials. You can go into "Delivery Options" and set your "Reply To" address to some other account.
    04-25-11 06:20 PM
    Seem to have it worked out. It appears it was a combination of "verifying" the email address with Blackberry and filling in the redirect email address on my gmail controls. I got three or so requests to verify the email over the course of several hours, but that seems to have stopped.
    04-26-11 09:40 AM
    Try google sync on your bb.
    04-26-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD