Any way to do that? Create and send a folder maybe?
    04-27-11 09:08 AM
    I can select multiple pictures at a time, hit the BB button and go to Send to.. Email. And I can send an email with, at least 3 pictures. I've never had to send more though.
    04-27-11 09:13 AM
    I can select multiple pictures at a time, hit the BB button and go to Send to.. Email. And I can send an email with, at least 3 pictures. I've never had to send more though.
    As McStoner said. YES is it possible. To send multiple pictures, from the media -> pictures, highlight one of the pictures you want to send, presds the menu button, and choose select. That picture will be selected, and then you can click on additional pictures to select. When you have selected all the ones to send, press the menu button, and select send to:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 09:39 AM
    keep in mind that their is a size limit..
    you could probably send only 2-3 pictures depending on resolution =(
    I just tried emailing 3 full size pictures and it would not let me add the 3rd one..because i had exceeded the size limit which is
    3MB I believe
    04-27-11 11:26 AM
    the pictures i usually send are facebook pictures and best i can do is 4-5 at a time!
    04-27-11 11:22 PM
    Great! Thanks all.

edit: Screw it. Not working. I can select multiple images but send via email only sends one. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by palomartian; 04-28-11 at 01:33 AM.
    04-28-11 01:13 AM
    As others have said, what are the file sizes? Max email size limit is 3mb from the BB.

As I've never sent more then one at a time, I just gave it a shot myself. Could send 4 small and 2 large photos but all were a max size of 3mb total including the actual txt in the email.
    04-28-11 05:25 AM
    To email multiple pictures, compose an Email, click Menu (BB button) select Attach, select a picture, you can select and add a number of pics in this manner. You'll need to use Attach each time to add each picture, but this goes quickly with a little practice. I do this regularly to send incident pics to my company in sequence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 06:04 AM
    Thanks. I'll try that

Edit: Worked!

Thanks again.
    Last edited by palomartian; 04-29-11 at 11:42 PM.
    04-29-11 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD