Don't know if someone's asked this before, or if it's just me, but I can't seem to get ScreenMuncher to take a screen shot on the new Webkit browser. I used to use this app all the time on my 8900, redownloaded it when I got the Torch, but it just doesn't work on the browser (works everywhere else).

Anyone encounter this issue? I'm using the free version if that helps. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 07:20 PM
    Can anyone who uses the app at least confirm that it works on their browser so I know if the issue is just me?
    10-20-10 10:40 AM
    I can't confirm it works. But I use capture it. Which is free. It works on my 9800 just fine so far.

10-20-10 03:22 PM
    I just tried screen muncher and capture it on my browser and neither took a capture. Running .246
    10-20-10 03:55 PM
    Quicklaunch worked fine on my Torch.

10-20-10 08:36 PM
    Screen muncher works on mine just fine with .246 installed.
    10-20-10 08:49 PM
    Screen muncher works on mine just fine with .246 installed.
    I have .246 installed. Screenmuncher works, just not in the browser. Are you using the paid or free version?

10-21-10 09:35 AM
    Best free screenshot app is ZonaSnap. Free like CaptureIt� no watermark like free versions of screenmuncher or S4BB's ScreenShot.
    ZonaSnap offers some different options like Photobucket upload.

CB Superstore - Download ZonaSnap

Personally, like acwyau above, I use the Screen Capture feature built into QL.

10-21-10 09:55 AM
    Best free screenshot app is ZonaSnap. Free like CaptureIt� no watermark like free versions of screenmuncher or S4BB's ScreenShot.
    ZonaSnap offers some different options like Photobucket upload.

CB Superstore - Download ZonaSnap

Personally, like acwyau above, I use the Screen Capture feature built into QL.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Just bummed about ScreenMuncher not working because I really like the concept/gimmick.
    10-21-10 10:08 AM
    Just got the paid version out of curiosity.

Still have the problem. 1 dollar down the drain and I still can't use it in the browser.
    10-21-10 10:08 AM
    I've downloaded and tried ScreenMuncher, ZonaSnap, CaptureIt and none of them capture my browser screen on my torch.... HELP!!

I've used quick launch and nothing works... any suggestion or other apps I can try???
    12-03-10 09:17 AM
    Still have the problem. 1 dollar down the drain and I still can't use it in the browser.
    I've downloaded and tried ScreenMuncher, ZonaSnap, CaptureIt and none of them capture my browser screen on my torch.... HELP!!

I've used quick launch and nothing works... any suggestion or other apps I can try???
    Are you trying to use them from a menu item they have?
    Good news! It's not you!
    Bad news… there's a bug in Torch OS that prevents most if not all 3rd party apps from working in the Browser via a menu item.
    If you put them on a Convenience Key, they'll work.

There's a great app called SixTools available in the CB Superstore. I think it's $3.49 on sale for $2.99.
    It gives you 3 extra Convenience Keys by allowing you to assign apps to both Volume keys and the Mute (Top Right) key.

It has a few more functions too. Check it ouit as it's a free trial. If you think you only want the 3 Conv Keys and none of it's other features after trial, that's available as a standalone app too. I think it's called ExtraKeys. Both are from Shao-Soft.
    Last edited by elite1; 12-03-10 at 12:35 PM.
    12-03-10 12:29 PM
    HMM WELL MINE WORKS PERFECT AND IM RUNNING .337.

which 1 is your convenience key? i use the 1 for the camera
    12-03-10 12:38 PM
    HMM WELL MINE WORKS PERFECT AND IM RUNNING .337.

which 1 is your convenience key? i use the 1 for the camera
    No sorry, you misunderstood me. They should all work perfectly via the Convenience Key.

Some apps give you a global menu item to take a screenshot (or perform other functions). Selecting a menu item for a 3rd party app while you're in the Browser is broken on the 9800's OS's.
    Here's a screenshot of my 3rd party menu items while I'm in the Browser:

Selecting QuickLaunch, QL Screen Capture, Insert Fancy Characters, Orientation Lock (from SixTools), Update Status with SocialScope, Check-in with SocialScope, QL Lock Tilt, or QL Unlock Tilt does nothing. The menu just closes and that's it.
    12-03-10 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD