When I use my torch without sliding out the keyboard, it works fine. BUT when I slide the keyboard out (which I do so often because I hate the touch keyboard) my screen turns random funny colours and goes fuzzy and words move around and disappear! HELP! I tried restarting it, pulling the battery. Nothing works. It has been sitting in the same spot on my desk for 5 hours, and just started doing this 30 minutes ago. I don't know what could have gone wrong in that time.

Please help me
    05-07-12 09:24 PM
    check to see if there is any excessive pressure on the screen somewhere, back and front. Is the screen caved in? Is the backplate on the top sliding portion dented. Is the phone excessively warm?

I suppose a big question, has the phone been dropped
    05-07-12 10:58 PM
    It could be an issue with the LCD's ribbon cable that is attached to the slide.
    It may be loose or it has been stretched out too much which may cause the screen turning into different colors.
    05-07-12 11:27 PM
    Before checking for hardware related issues, check to see if it is software first! create a backup file of your bb and do a clean OS reload and go from there!
    05-08-12 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD