i just got a brand new blackberry torch and was wondering what the best case that has a built in screen protector or the best type of screen protector? im kinda on a low budget so let me know. thanks an advance

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-06-12 06:56 PM
    bump anyone

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-07-12 07:07 AM
    I buy mine on Amazon from GNWE. You get three for $1 with free shipping. Search for Cbus Wireless three lcd screen guards. They are great quality and are precut.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 09:00 AM
    A bit more pricey than some but very much worth it is the ZAGG InvisibleShield Screen Coverage for BlackBerry Torch 9800 .

I bought one of these with my phone at new and it was great. Through my own stupidity it got damaged after a year and I replaced it with a cheap screen from eBay. It did protect the screen but was a hard plastic which even with the cleanest hands etc was constantly smeared and covered in annoying swirls. I soon purchased a new ZAGG screen cover. Looks great and comes with a handy spray and rubber tool for perfect and foolproof fitting.

Military grade patented material engineered for your BlackBerry Torch 9800
    Unique properties provide self-healing qualities
    Helps reduce the appearance of fingerprint smudges and smears
    Includes free lifetime replacement warranty for the life of your device
    Trusted worldwide with over 20 million invisibleSHIELDs sold

Link for Amazon UK

ZAGG InvisibleShield Screen Coverage for BlackBerry Torch 9800: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Last edited by bs342; 06-10-12 at 02:35 PM. Reason: correction of info
    06-10-12 02:32 PM
    While Zagg makes a good product I am still partial to BestSkinsEver. I have been using, and
    recommending these since my first BlackBerry (8100) back in 2007.
    06-10-12 03:02 PM
    Never used the protector since a year ago. So far so good. Touch screen's better
    06-11-12 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD