On my Torch runnning .486, and occasionally after a while the screen will screw up the display.

Examples the The Trays don't display correctly it is like the bottom row on the screen is screwed up. When making a call I don't have any speakerphone or mute buttons on the screen.

THe problem is resolved with resetting phone or changing the theme

Anybody else had this same issue, I am going to try installing the OS again to see if it resolves it but just interested to see if it is showing up elsewhere.
    Walter
    05-31-11 09:31 AM
    Once you change the theme, do you switch it back? Have you tried leaving another theme active for a while?
    05-31-11 09:44 AM
    I have tried both using a different for a while theme and switching back right away, and it happens either way, sometimes it can take a day to two and sometimes it can be 2 hours
    05-31-11 09:55 AM
    I have tried both using a different for a while theme and switching back right away, and it happens either way, sometimes it can take a day to two and sometimes it can be 2 hours
    I've had that problem in the past. I would just pull out the battery and then the screen would look fine.
    05-31-11 09:51 PM
    I've had that problem in the past. I would just pull out the battery and then the screen would look fine.
    +1 . a battery pull after activating a new theme is always a good idea...
    05-31-11 10:59 PM
    Battery Pulll tried many times doesn't resolve the issue, sounds like a reload is coming this weekend.
    06-01-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD