Is there a screen capture option on the Torch? Or do I have to download an app to be able to do screen capture? Thanks
    09-15-10 01:43 PM
    You need an app.
    I use SnapScreen. QuickLaunch also has a screenshot option.
    And there's also ZonaSnap and CaptureIt.
    09-15-10 01:54 PM
    Is there a screen capture option on the Torch? Or do I have to download an app to be able to do screen capture? Thanks
    First off..you will need to ROOT your phone to accomplish this. There are many different guides out there on HOW TO's and whatnot. My advice is to read these very carefully, and follow the steps EXACTLY as are stated so as not to mess anything up. Because Screen Capture is such an advanced state of technology, you must bypass the current OS's safeguards in order to accomplish this feat.

Oh wait...isn't this the Android Forum?
    09-15-10 02:18 PM
    First off..you will need to ROOT your phone to accomplish this. There are many different guides out there on HOW TO's and whatnot. My advice is to read these very carefully, and follow the steps EXACTLY as are stated so as not to mess anything up. Because Screen Capture is such an advanced state of technology, you must bypass the current OS's safeguards in order to accomplish this feat.

Oh wait...isn't this the Android Forum?
    Umm, whut?

BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com > BlackBerry Device Help and Discussion Forums > BlackBerry Torch 9800 Screen Capture? /snarkFAIL
    09-15-10 02:25 PM
    No, I don't think there is a native screenshot capability. FTR, I use CaptureIt for screenshots. QuickLaunch has this option, as well, and I think it works in BB6. Don't know for sure about the others.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 09-15-10 at 02:30 PM.
    09-15-10 02:26 PM
    Umm, whut?
    You obviously missed my attempt at poking some fun at Android
    09-15-10 03:51 PM
    To download CaptureIt, go to m.thetechmogul.com (no www) from your phone and download it. Version 1.4 is the latest.
    09-15-10 04:14 PM
    Maybe....but I didn't - good one Rick!
    09-15-10 04:21 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Don't know much about the droids so that went over my head as well, lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 07:52 AM
    No, I didn't, I just wondered how it was relevant...
    09-16-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD