I have had issues with the Scanlife App on my Torch. Does anyone know of any efficient apps that may be just as reliable as ScanLife?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 05:10 PM
    What issues are you having with the app exactly? I currently use QR Code Scanner Pro and it works very well for me.
    01-15-11 08:25 PM
    Or seems to have a problem focusing on the. Barcode.

01-17-11 08:58 PM
    Or seems to have a problem focusing on the. Barcode.

I had the same issue. I suspect it is the camera hardware and not the Scanlife app. The workaround is zooming in all the way by scrolling up on the right side of the screen and then the app should focus much better. Good luck.

01-17-11 10:23 PM
    What issues are you having with the app exactly? I currently use QR Code Scanner Pro and it works very well for me.
    I also use the QR Scanner Code Pro. Only thing I don't like is that this very simple app asks to "access personal information."
    01-17-11 11:13 PM
    Thanks for your input guys, I'll try to work on it a little more and go from there.

01-18-11 09:44 AM
    I also use the QR Scanner Code Pro. Only thing I don't like is that this very simple app asks to "access personal information."
    A Lot of apps tend to do that. I just don't allow it access to that.
    01-18-11 10:35 AM
    Thanks for your input guys, I'll try to work on it a little more and go from there.

Have you tried using QR Code Scanner Pro? I find that it works better for me than ScanLife did (I had the same problems you're experiencing).
    01-18-11 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD