I was wondering how to have the rss feeds show up in the mobile version of the site when you want to read it. I have Added some crackberry rss feeds but they are going to the full site when I want to read it. Isthe anyway to have it go to the mobile site when using the rss feeds?

Thanks
    10-19-10 05:39 AM
    Interesting. For me, my Crackberry, BGR, Toronto Star feeds bring me to the mobile sites when I click read full story. On the other hand, it seems like Engadget is the only feed I have that brings me to the full webpage when I click full story.

I didn't change any settings, so maybe it's how the feed is designed? or is there some options we can adjust? I prefer mobile sites so save data.

Anyone know a way to force it to goto the to mobile sites?
    10-19-10 09:36 AM
    Hey len_sole

Yep same here I love the mobile sites just for the data it saves too. Not sure what happens on other rss feeds as the only stories i ever read on on Crackberry. But I would love to find a way to enable the feeds to take me to the mobile Crackberry site.
    10-19-10 01:33 PM
    Could it be because the rss feed is from the crackberry forum sites? Are the forums in a mobile site too?

Thanks
    10-20-10 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD