I had to reload the OS , and successfully were able to do it. Everything is fine and smooth, except a problem that is very frustarting.
    Every 2 or so minutes, the small clock appears from no where , and keep rotating for 2 or 3 seconds, during which everything in the torch is freezed. The device ofcourse did a reboot after the reload, and I did another battery pull, but nothing seems working to stop this clock.

Any ideas ? Thanks in advance and happy new year for all
    01-01-11 07:04 AM
    Have you done a couple battery pulls after installing the OS?

With a B berry after installing an OS it is always a good practice to do a couple battery pulls to "set in" the OS. I recommend doing at least 3.

Power up the device, let it do its thing till its stopped searching(the little arrow icons in the right hand upper corner) for data. Take off the back cover and physically pull the battery while its still on, wait at least 30 seconds then put the battery back in and power up the device. Repeat at a minimum 3 times in succession waiting a minimum of 30 seconds before putting the battery back in.

Then give the device a good day, if it is still doing the spinning clock thing then it might be a good idea to reload the OS as something may have gone awry in the loading process(happens sometimes).
    m.seif likes this.
    01-01-11 07:13 AM
    I did exactly as you said , and made a battert pull 3 times keeping the battery out for one min. As it kept happening, I did reload the OS again, and made another 2 battery pull. Stil have the same problem.

I have some external program, like Pocketinformant, picture dial,..Also I am using Touch of Gray theme.
    Should I delete all of them , and then install them again one by one and see what is happening?
    I must say before, my realod the OS early this morning because of corrupted OS, I have not suffered from this clock before, so I guess the nothing of the above will be the reason.
    Thanks again
    01-01-11 09:02 AM
    I know this is an old thread but did you ever resolve this? Having the same issue on a newly wiped phone that I got. Yours was one of the top results on google.
    04-22-13 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD