https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...BCD13BA2.node1

Software For BlackBerry� Torch� 9800 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2647 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2647
    Consisting of: Applications: 6.0.0.600
    Software Platform: 6.6.0.223
    File name: 9800M_PBr6.0.0_rel2647_PL6.6.0.223_A6.0.0.600_Roge rs_Wireless_Inc.exe
    File size: 168.1MB
    09-07-11 08:12 AM
    Ok, this is just another official release of the .600 OS for the Torch... nothing new.. This OS version has been here for over 2 months..

What about version .650 that has already been released for the Bold 9700??
    Come on, since the release of OS 7 not a single leak or newer official version has benn made available for the 9800!!!
    newcollector likes this.
    09-07-11 08:32 AM
    I downloaded this update and now everything I do is super slow.

After any action that I do, the clock timer icon appears in the center of the screen for between 7 and 15 seconds. This is cripplingly slow when you need to switch back and forth between apps.

Also, since the update my batter drains very quickly. Basically needs a full recharge by 1pm.

Is this happening with anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I should do?
    09-07-11 09:27 AM
    I downloaded this update and now everything I do is super slow.

After any action that I do, the clock timer icon appears in the center of the screen for between 7 and 15 seconds. This is cripplingly slow when you need to switch back and forth between apps.

Also, since the update my batter drains very quickly. Basically needs a full recharge by 1pm.

Is this happening with anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I should do?
    Make sure to do a couple of battery pulls!! It is quite normal for a new OS to take some time to settle....

As this is an old OS you cana check the other threads dealing with this version to read comments.

Remember leaked and official versions of a same OS number are EXACTLY the same..
    09-07-11 09:38 AM
    I find the OS .600 is better but just kinda drain my battery a bit quicker

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 02:12 PM
    I've had it on my Rogers Torch for a couple of weeks now.
    Haven't noticed any downside yet.
    09-08-11 05:02 AM
    I subscribe to Name Display with Rogers and I find that I now only get the number show up when a call comes in. The name only shows up in the call log. Anyone else notice this?
    09-09-11 11:48 AM
    I had an update from Rogers at around 11:30pm on the 7th September. I was half asleep and since it said Priority High..I attempted to download it...I couldn't then a message came up..Use Blackberry Desktop. I did and it backed up my programmes and Apps. Took a long time to do this, reinstall everything, and very long time to reboot..since then some of my Apps take a long time to close. It also eliinated all my passwords and I had to start everything from scratch..I phoned Rogers ans a woman in the Technical Dept said that there was no update? The last one was in 2010?
    09-11-11 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD