Ok so this is getting ridiculous. Everytime I go to upload a photo to facebook it freezes on me..I go to pick the picture and choose the album..and as soon as I hit upload it freezes the entire phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 02:26 AM
    Is it one specific photo, or is it a problem with all photos? Are you using a microSD card or the on-board memory? What I'm getting at is that it may be either a corrupted image file, or a corrupted media card. I've never run into this issue before, personally.
    01-19-11 02:30 AM
    All types of photos. Photos from my sd and photos from the phone

01-19-11 02:37 AM
    un- and reinstall fb app
    01-19-11 02:38 AM
    Has to be a problem with the facebook app. I'm having the same problem uploading pics.....
    01-19-11 08:55 AM
    Yea ya gotta be careful..and patient..the FB app is exteremely buggy I have to un- and reinstall one a month for things like that.

01-19-11 09:39 AM
    I had the same problem uploading with the FB app, but uploading them by email works great.

In your browser go to FB. Click on Profile and then Photo. Then click on Upload Photo and it will give you an email address to send them to (address is different for everyone). Add this address to your contacts and start uploading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

01-19-11 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD