I didn't like the physical keyboard after all compared to the 9700 and 9780. the buttons are too flat you miss them sometimes...so i refunded it and got my money back...now waiting for the 9780

I got a crappy temp Nokia 1280, it has caller id feature and a light torch
    11-08-10 09:15 AM
    I know what you mean! I was typing on my 'old' 9700 yesterday (gave it to my girlfriend) and was amazed how easy it was...

However, I think the new os and touchscreen are such improvements that I'll learn to live with it. Haven't been disappointed with a bb keyboard yet.....
    11-08-10 09:29 AM
    I know what you mean! I was typing on my 'old' 9700 yesterday (gave it to my girlfriend) and was amazed how easy it was...

However, I think the new os and touchscreen are such improvements that I'll learn to live with it. Haven't been disappointed with a bb keyboard yet.....
    I'm getting the hang of the touch screen keyboard. I rarely slide out the physical keypad.
    RIM is trying to brake our addiction to the BB?

The other day I fired up my old 8330 and yes, the keyboard is night/day difference on the curve-styled ones compared to the torch. I don't know how the phone reviewers didn't point out this drawback on the torch.
    11-08-10 09:33 AM
    I thought it was ok.....it's not that bad...but when you try the older devices with the full fledged bulky keys....you tend to miss em....so I thought i'd return it before being obliged to sell it on a loss.....
    11-08-10 09:37 AM
    That's funny considering how excited you were in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/i-have-os-6-a-544193/
    and
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/be...device-544617/

We won't miss you making multiple unnecessary threads every day, though. Good luck with the 9780 (and the users in that forum).
    11-08-10 09:40 AM
    That's funny considering how excited you were in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/i-have-os-6-a-544193/
    and
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/be...device-544617/

We won't miss you making multiple unnecessary threads every day, though. Good luck with the 9780 (and the users in that forum).

Ha. Owned.
    11-08-10 09:53 AM
    Ha. Owned.
    Nicely done, people are getting ridiculous with cell phone hang ups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 10:40 AM
    owned.

10char
    11-08-10 10:52 AM
    I agree that the physical KB on torch is not what the old Bold users expect.
    I mostly use it to enter passwords as i don't want the characters i type to be displayed on screen
    But the touch screen KB is much better than the other touch screens I've used including iPhone and some androids.
    Specially when u have the predictive txt option switched on u can type reasonably fast enough as u r allowed to mistype one or two characters in the middle and it still suggest u the word u meant ( and u dnt have type the word completely )

well , my advice is guys, dnt touch that old KBs once u r with torch
    11-08-10 10:53 AM
    These types of threads are countless.

11-08-10 11:43 AM
    We wont be missin ya Matrix. So many arrogant remarks have been made by you in the 9800 section. Enjoy your 9780 (for however long that lasts).
    11-08-10 12:08 PM
    At least he left us some sweeeet wallpapers to use

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/to...papers-547201/
    Last edited by Rickroller; 11-08-10 at 12:19 PM.
    11-08-10 12:13 PM
    At least he left us some sweeeet wallpapers to use

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/to...papers-547201/
    LMFAO that thread is too funny. One of the pics isnt even the right resolution for the Torch. Silly Matrix.
    11-08-10 12:16 PM
    maybe there are TWO MatrixLeaders LOL. he posted this yesterday:

'Very nice review bro, my thought exactly...the Torch is the best of both worlds..."

=thread fail!
    11-08-10 12:42 PM
    11-08-10 01:23 PM
    I didn't like the physical keyboard after all compared to the 9700 and 9780. the buttons are too flat you miss them sometimes...so i refunded it and got my money back...now waiting for the 9780.
    OMG- Leaving for another new device

Its better in every way u just need to learn to appreciate ****Posted from my Torch at muwhahaha.crackberry.com/ MUWAHAHA did I **** u off u sore loser? Buwahahhahaah/ Say what u want, at the end of the day my Torch runs OS 6 faster than your and deep insidee u know it.

I like it! (insert the device of the hour) / Uh, I don't like it! / The 9000 is great/ The 9700 is great- today. You remind me of a Miller Lite Beer commercial: Taste Great! No, Less Filling! The difference is there were two people debating over the beer. You change your mind several times a day.

ML- No offense, man. Get whatever device is right for you. But, eventually you will have to make a decision. Anyway, good luck with your future Storm 3.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-08-10 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Revised.
    11-08-10 03:41 PM
    I generally laugh everytime I read a poster researching another poster's previous posts (wow that was a tongue twister) but this Matrix Leader guy is comical and I enjoy watching other poster's discredit him haha

11-08-10 04:01 PM
    I generally laugh everytime I read a poster researching another poster's previous posts (wow that was a tongue twister) but this Matrix Leader guy is comical and I enjoy watching other poster's discredit him haha

It's these people who have no lives that actually have time to go and look around my other post to paste my past comments here......I can never ever imagine wasting my time doing that to someone else.......
    11-08-10 08:52 PM
    Pretty sure anyone can adjust to the keyboard given some time...

I seriously doubt the "flatness" of the keyboard prevents accurate typing permanently, considering I have large hands and have owned the Torch as well as previous BB's.
    11-08-10 08:56 PM
    It's these people who have no lives that actually have time to go and look around my other post to paste my past comments here......I can never ever imagine wasting my time doing that to someone else.......
    I usually ignore these threads, but this one is pretty funny. You have 0 credibility left and look like a complete tool. You realize it takes 2 clicks to see all of someone's posts?
    11-08-10 09:01 PM
    This thread started as me being bored and lookin at some torch info and now has me rolling.

11-08-10 09:33 PM
    mods close please.
    11-08-10 09:55 PM
    From 3 days ago:

My 9800 huge screen + touch pwns j00

Browing the net using the touch screen and pinch to zoom feature is a whole different experience! I would never ditch my 9800 for a 9780, that's a downgrade actually.

If you however judged the 9800 while it had the initial OS releases when it was first released, I may understand your opinion about it. However, things changed drastically since the release of OS 246 onwards....My Torch is snappy as **** despite what people thought in the past (that the touch screen makes it sluggish), it is nowhere near sluggish, infact, this is the fastest BB I have ever owned coming from a 9700, 9000, and 8520.

But hey,,,you have the 2nd best BB that is a great device with 512 MB and OS 6 out of teh box......so all ! can say is c0ngrat$ to j00
    11-08-10 10:09 PM

Not really. He has done that by posting "endless" threads.
    You really need to get a grip and realize the BS you're posting. You're actually a MOD on a forum? You represent them well.
    mods close please.
    I agree. He's starting to believe he's making sense.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-08-10 at 10:26 PM.
    11-08-10 10:24 PM
    Pretty sure anyone can adjust to the keyboard given some time...

I seriously doubt the "flatness" of the keyboard prevents accurate typing permanently, considering I have large hands and have owned the Torch as well as previous BB's.
    Just takes a little time and practice, IMHO.
    11-08-10 10:28 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD