Hi everyone,

I have a have a HP Laserjet 3055 and it is set up to print for my home network. Does anyone know how to use the Torch to also print to the 3055?

Thanks.
    10-10-10 09:05 PM
    Hi everyone,

I have a have a HP Laserjet 3055 and it is set up to print for my home network. Does anyone know how to use the Torch to also print to the 3055?

Thanks.
    See this link please:

HP Offers HP ePrint for BlackBerry Smartphones at WES 2010
    10-10-10 10:33 PM
    I couldn't get this to see my home network. This is their response:

Dear User,

The current version of the HP ePrint application client only supports PrinterOn public printers. Home printers are in our roadmap and will be supported in the next update.

At this point of time, the HP ePrint directory of printers listed on your BlackBerry smartphone would show only the public printers (PrintSpots) which are powered by PrinterOn.

For further queries on HP ePrint, please visit the site HP ePrint Mobile Printing Solution. or revert to this email, we are happy to assist ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh A M
    HP e-Print - L2 Support Engineer
    Email: [email protected]
    10-11-10 07:24 AM
    i have a networked HP printer also and haven't found a way to print from my berry to this yet, other then email myself what i want printed and print from my laptop. wish there was a driver for the BB to print at home right from my BB.
    10-11-10 07:28 AM
    There is an app in the Crackberry store that looks like it may work for you. I've been toying with the idea of trying it out myself. My only hesitation was brought on by some comments elsewhere about the lack of support offered by this particular developer. Still, it might be worth trying.

Remote Print - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    10-11-10 09:43 AM
    There are 2 apps for this. Remote Print and Breezy Print.

Remote Print is a one-time buy.

Breezy Print is a monthly fee but also offers fax services.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 10:47 AM
    Hi there.

I think shifty646 is right - BreezyPrint and Remote Print are probably the most popular apps in the market for what you need. BreezyPrint is free to download and use for the first 14 days; after that, we charge a subscription fee (currently $5/mo or $30/year).

In support of BreezyPrint, I'd add that besides faxing, we're also cross-platform - so should you ever switch to an Android device, an iPhone, or some other platform, we've got you covered (at no extra charge, of course).

And (unlike Remote Print), Breezy doesn't require you to enter your computer's IP address or open any ports on your firewall, AND we support about 500 different types of attachments without your needing to have the appropriate program installed on your PC (i.e., if someone sends you a PowerPoint document and you don't have PowerPoint installed, you can print it with BreezyPrint, but not with other apps).

Besides all that, we're working on a global partner network that will let you print to any of thousands of locations around the world, so that wherever you are, you can use the same familiar BreezyPrint interface to get your docs printed.

I'll stop there so I don't seem like I'm just spamming the forums, but I hope that gives you some reasons to give us a try. If you've got any questions, we're always available by email - just drop us a line at support [at] breezyprint dotcom.
    10-11-10 07:52 PM
    these printers are at airports, hotels etc, you wont get it to work on your homw network, but ive seen one in app world for about $50
    10-14-10 02:04 PM
    [QUOTE=...........you wont get it to work on your homw network, but ive seen one in app world for about $50[/QUOTE]

Not true. I got it to work on both my home and office network first try. What I can't figure out is what the benefit is. If I have to fire up my laptop to print with Breezy then why not just print from the laptop in the first place. For some folks this may have value but for me I just don't see it.
    10-14-10 03:12 PM
    I DL'd Breezy Print a few days ago and it truly ROCKS! Super easy to set up and it works like a charm! Still in my 14 day free period but I WILL be subscribing after that. Always wanted to be able to print from my phone and now I can. Highly recomend this one.
    10-14-10 04:36 PM
    any type of bluetooth print option we can do?
    10-14-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD