I have some basic questions re appointments (using a Torch)

I can select one of many possible "Reminder" times i.e. from 0 minutes to 1 week. But is it possible to have multiple reminders i.e. get the reminder 24 hours before the appointment and another say 2 hours prior?

Is it possible to get an email reminder of the event (in addition to the pop-up that occurs with the phone)?

Maybe related to this....I see at the top of an Appointment "Send Using" and then a drop down with all my email addresses. What is this for? (one of these is a gmail account for which I sync my calendar)

Is there a way to automatically delete the listing of an appointment which has already happened?
    01-22-11 12:36 PM
    You cannot have more than one reminder per appointment, you'd have to input the appointment twice.

If you e-mail it to your self using the invite attendees option in the appointment (assuming you have yourself as a contact in your contact list) it will duplicate the appointment and you can have a different reminder.

The drop down option for multiple addresses is because only one e-mail address is set as the primary/default and this gives you the option to send from a different e-mail address easily...you cannot change this option.

The only automatic option you have for deleting appointments is in the general calender options under how long to keep appointments for, otherwise if you just wanna delete one appointment, you'll have to do it manually.

Goodluck
    copperbeech likes this.
    01-22-11 01:27 PM
    If you e-mail it to your self using the invite attendees option in the appointment (assuming you have yourself as a contact in your contact list) it will duplicate the appointment and you can have a different reminder.
    I just tried this and I quickly get the error message: message included an invalid address

(And this address is my main gmail account whose calendar is sync'd with my BB)
    01-22-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD