I have followed all of Elite's steps, and done it twice, but I still have 448 intalled on my Torch instead of 666.

What am I doing wrong?

I deleted the 448 version from the computer.
    10-04-11 12:04 AM
    .666 seems to have took, but it still showing that I am using .600. I did notice some new improvements in the overall browsing and transitions. Battery life seems to be better too with my 9800. I have to wait later today to see if the .668 patches some of the issues you mentioned.
    10-04-11 09:19 AM
    I have followed all of Elite's steps, and done it twice, but I still have 448 intalled on my Torch instead of 666.

What am I doing wrong?

I deleted the 448 version from the computer.
    What carrier are you with? If this is a leaked version for you, are you deleting the vendor file? Are you trying to load it with DM or with AppLoader?
    10-04-11 11:14 AM
    I stopped trying to get the 666 on board.it won't go! maybe that is why it is called "666". I deleted every version,vendor file,BBSAK won't load it. DM either. all I can get is the app loader to reload the apps,but the OS does not get loaded, strange for sure. I am with AT&T.
    10-07-11 08:18 PM
    It is evil.
    10-07-11 08:25 PM
    now ,I tried the 668, same thing, all i get is the app loader reloading the apps, but no OS install? what gives? when I first click on the file after it downloads from fileshare everything looks normal, you get the accept\decline blackberry page after that, only apps reload? stumped.
    10-08-11 11:18 AM
    What carrier are you with? If this is a leaked version for you, are you deleting the vendor file? Are you trying to load it with DM or with AppLoader?
    tried the DM .it does not recognize the new download, vendor file deleted. the BBSAK does the same functions that apploader does,finishes everything in less than 30 seconds, says your device has been updated, but it isn't ,only the apps. the last successful OS upgrade was the official AT&T 600 build, si\nce then ,nothing works.
    10-08-11 11:21 AM
    I finally got the OS loaded. turns out the DM was missing an update,after that it said there is an existing update detected.go figure.
    10-08-11 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD