Hello,

I had my Torch for 4 days now.

I am having some major problems with it. Before this, I had a 9700 BOLD II and before that all the other blackberries that was previous generations.

I usually hold about 5000 emails, from 9 mailboxes. Some of them online orders. I need to SEARCH these orders and pull them up and then send them via fax or email them.

I can NO LONGER DO THIS

When I click on SEARCH

I click on ADVANCE SEARCH

then I type in something like 83609 (which is an order #) inside the MESSAGE section (which should be the message body). The TORCH NEVER NEVER NEVER ever finds the emails. It brings up emails which have NO MEANING or just shows ALL CURRENT EMAILS. I have done multiple searches under multiple texts and it NEVER FINDS ANYTHING I am looking for in the message body. It used to be able to search under the message body.

The amount of messages and emails was NEVER a problem with the bold ii, why is it a problem now? All of the emails now are useless to me as I cannot search a body.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

-----

I also have a problem with FAVORITES

I have BROWSER as favorites

I have text messages as favorites

etc

It then shows up in the favorites menu

I REBOOT THE PHONE by taking the battery out and ALL THE FAVORITES disappear!!

If I click on BROWSER or TEXT MESSAGES, it says UN-FAVORITE in the submenu so it is still a favorite.

What the **** is going on with this phone?

Can anyone help?
    08-17-10 04:16 PM
    I have already posted the same issues and mine went back yesterday after 4 days of trying to find the disappearing favorites. no search as you.
    You are supposed to be able to clear the download screen as with my Bold 9000 but couldn't even though the option was available.
    I got tired of pulling the battery and just returned it will wait to see what comes out next.
    I said it before and say it again...I would gladly pay BB $200.00 if they could put the same amount of memory in my 9000 as is in the Torch. I wonder what brain child decided to only throw 126 memory in the 9000. and I also wonder what other dummies like me bought it!
    08-17-10 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD