Ok, been running .450 for a while now. No problems until the past couple of days.

1) I keep getting notices to allow permissions on all my installed applications. Nothing has changed or been added.

2) Bluetooth connections keep getting dropped or sound horrible when connected. I've tried 2 different headsets and they both have the same results.

Any idea what is going on now? Doesn't sound like an OS issue to me since it just started. I wonder if my Berry is just going bad?

Thanks for any input.
    05-06-11 09:03 AM
    Ok, been running .450 for a while now. No problems until the past couple of days.

1) I keep getting notices to allow permissions on all my installed applications. Nothing has changed or been added.

2) Bluetooth connections keep getting dropped or sound horrible when connected. I've tried 2 different headsets and they both have the same results.

Any idea what is going on now? Doesn't sound like an OS issue to me since it just started. I wonder if my Berry is just going bad?

Thanks for any input.
    To me it actually sounds like a software issue, and I know #1 is a software issue for sure. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but doing an OS wipe, or just reinstalling .450 on your device is probably best. You may want to manually go back through and reset all the application permissions for each app, to prevent issues from reappearing.

Bluetooth can be a number of things, including software, but also (in rare cases) including outside interference from other wireless devices.
    05-06-11 09:40 AM
    If not already done try a battery pull or 2. Sometimes that will move the gremlins along. Also check any new apps or themes installed and remove one at a time. Restoring OS is simple enough but last resort.
    05-06-11 09:53 AM
    Ok - thanks. I've done about 4 battery pulls in a useless attempt to settle her down. Didn't work, so I'm going to install .526 and see what happens. Can't hurt anything...Bluetooth is totally useless today.
    05-06-11 10:06 AM
    just finished installing .526 and have the same issues. Guess it's the Berry...just had our IS Dept order another one. Fine finish to a week...
    05-06-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD