Omg why is this happening to me, first two returns with the captivate now switch to bb and problems. I was wondering if anyone having an adhesive problem with their bb, my two right button end and black when i touch it and release my finger it makes a 'unsticking sound'. The sound is so annoying i know this is not a big thing but omg its driving me crazy as if the button not glued together good, and i tried pressing down on it harder made it worst. Also i was wondering if when i make call next to the notification button there is a flashing red light wondering if that is a feature if so do anyone know how to disable?

if i switch this for another bb i know the people in the store going to think i'm crazy i got only 3 days left before my 30 days up...

.. besides that love this device..
    08-13-10 05:59 PM
    So nobody have this problem or can someone at least test their calling..
    08-13-10 09:33 PM
    I actually have this issue too. A little while ago I noticed that the right side of the button panel (with the call, send, back, end buttons) was raised up. I didn't think too much of it, but then I started to get a bit paranoid and after reading your post I can hear that sticky adhesive-peeling off sound now. It's not audible from where you'd normally use it, but you can hear it if you put it up to your ear and I'm worried it means somethings peeling. My Torch is perfect in every way except for this and I'm curious as to whether I should take it back to the store for a replacement.

I don't want to come across as being obsessive though. I hate seeming nit-picky, but it'd be terrible if it came apart.
    08-15-10 11:27 PM
    Thanks for the responses just checked back on it now because the sound is so annoying and i replaced the phone but not allowed anymore replacements. if i touch the button and let go makes a annoying cheap peeling sound. I'm going to call up see what i can do about this issue its that annoying.
    08-23-10 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the responses just checked back on it now because the sound is so annoying and i replaced the phone but not allowed anymore replacements. if i touch the button and let go makes a annoying cheap peeling sound. I'm going to call up see what i can do about this issue its that annoying.
    More problems for one of my replacement phones. Am having this sticky/unsticky, adhesive problem sound. Want the device, but do I put up with this (not sure if I can) or do I return AGAIN? pulling my hair out.
    09-05-10 08:08 PM
    Just take the phone back and tell them to do a contract reversal.
    09-05-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD