While charging the device and using it at same time, the Icon of thunder which come on batarry icon disappear and it come again!

Is it an issue with the device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 01:21 PM
    Had the same issue, except only with my car charger. I honestly don't know what the "fix" was but it seemed to go away when I updated to OS .246.

11-07-10 02:43 PM
    There was a charging problemin early loads. 246+ I have not had that issue.

11-07-10 05:35 PM
    thanks for the updates...

i keep it on charger and it charged...

my version: 6.0.0.246

is it normal???
    11-07-10 11:30 PM
    Hmm, I'm starting to wonder if my problem is not as unique as I thought. I normally don't try to use the Torch while it is charging, so I could have the same problem as you. However, what I have noticed (thanks to my PC speakers being on) is that when I use the Torch Charging Dock plugged into my PC I seem to get and lose the Lightning icon.

I've since noticed that I will repeatedly get the prompt for Charge Only, USB Driver or Sync Media. I assume that this means the USB port may not provide enough charge?
    11-08-10 09:59 AM
    Ah on a PC. Ensure the USB port setting are maxed out. Windows will try to conserve power.

11-08-10 10:22 AM
    still the issue not solved!! and didnt find soluition for that
    feeling bad

i noticed that bb is hot from back while charging!!

hope some one can help
    11-09-10 11:28 AM
    I think its normal for any phone to become a little hot during their charge..

As for your problem, I had it for some time too. But mine was solved by turning off data services just during charging.

You could give it a shot see how it goes
    01-05-11 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD